Estate and Trust Mismanagement – Your Rights

What do I do if I think my sibling is mishandling my parent’s estate or trust and will not tell me what is going on?

Secrecy breeds distrust. Often times that distrust is warranted. If you find yourself in this situation, call us as soon as possible so that we may take appropriate action before funds are depleted.

We  can Appear in the estate on your behalf and request special notice of all proceedings. We can review the person responsible’s actions and seek removal and surcharge where appropriate. We can explain to you your rights and the process. We can convert unsupervised administration to supervised where appropriate. We will protect your rights and put your mind at ease.

Please call us for a free telephone consultation to discuss how we can help.

« Back to Blog

Blackstone Professional Center
8122 South Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Phone: 317.786.2225
Fax: 317.786.5263

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
By submitting this form we will take no action to protect your interests. Submission of this form does not establish an attorney-client privilege. Please do not submit any confidential information through this form.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We are AV Rated and conveniently located near Perry Meridian High School.