Areas of Practice
Attorneys Serving the Indianapolis Area
Bringing more than 75 years of combined legal experience to every case
Whether you need advice on estate planning or aggressive representation for a tough criminal matter, the attorneys at Haggerty and Haggerty can help facilitate your concerns in a manner that minimizes aggravation and expense. Our diverse backgrounds, our more than 75 years of combined experience and our skills apply well to a variety of practice areas. And because we encourage collaboration among our attorneys, our efforts result in forward-thinking client solutions.
Founded in 1955, Haggerty and Haggerty is built upon a tradition of providing high-quality representation from attorneys who seek effective and long-lasting solutions. We take the time to learn about you, your situation and your goals in order to tailor our advice and representation to your needs.
- Estate planning. You work hard for your family members, which is why we work with you to plan for their long-term well-being and financial security. Whether you want to transfer your assets, establish guardianship for a child or parent, minimize estate taxes or support your personal philanthropic causes, an Indiana estate-planning lawyer from Haggerty and Haggerty can help with all aspects of trusts and estates issues.
- Criminal defense and traffic violations. At Haggerty and Haggerty, we have a well-earned reputation for winning difficult criminal trials through hard work and experience. Our trial background gives us an in-depth understanding of defense tactics that are effective with judges and juries. Our knowledge of criminal law allows us to represent you assertively against prosecutor accusations.
- Family law. With an eye toward effective and swift resolution, we focus on achieving stability for you and your family. If you are going through a divorce in Johnson, Morgan or Marion County, our divorce attorneys are adept at developing solutions regarding matters such as child support, child custody, the division of personal property and other assets and alimony. We can also assist with post-divorce modification and contempt issues.
- Small business law. We have helped many clients throughout Indiana start their own business and continue to help them grow. Our services include commercial and civil litigation, business formation, collections, business disputes, and buy and sell agreements.
- Personal injury. After the confusion and stress that follow a serious accident, the personal injury attorneys at Haggerty and Haggerty can help you receive favorable short- and long-term financial compensation for your injury. We can help you through all stages of filing a personal injury claim and represent you in court to obtain the best possible recovery for you.
Rely on an experienced and diligent attorney serving Indianapolis and all of central Indiana
To find out how Haggerty and Haggerty can help you, call us at 317.786.2225 or contact us online to schedule your brief, free phone consultation.