Indiana Executor Duties & Trustee Obligations

What do I do when mom or dad die and I am named the executor or executrix under the Will or the successor trustee? Or there is no Will and I seek to be appointed the personal representative? Your first step is to contact an attorney. At our firm, we have been assisting individuals for

Stealing Inheritances: What to Do if a Family Member is Acting Wrongly

What do I do if I suspect my brother or sister has somehow stolen my inheritance? This is a growing problem. Before the repeal of Indiana Inheritance Tax, joint accounts were frozen at death. A release from the Indiana Inheritance Tax Office was necessary for release of the accounts. This usually required an attorney and

Blackstone Professional Center
3045 South Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Phone: 317.786.2225
Fax: 317.786.5263

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
By submitting this form we will take no action to protect your interests. Submission of this form does not estalish an attorney-client privilege. Please do not submit any confidential information through this form.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We are AV Rated and conveniently located near Southern Plaza.