Hiring an Attorney for Your Child’s Divorce

In some divorces, the parents of one of the divorcing spouses may be willing to help contribute to the cost of legal fees on behalf of their son or daughter.  Frequently, such a contribution may be made because the son or daughter does not have sufficient assets, or because there are grandchildren involved.  If you

Blackstone Professional Center
3045 South Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Phone: 317.786.2225
Fax: 317.786.5263

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
By submitting this form we will take no action to protect your interests. Submission of this form does not estalish an attorney-client privilege. Please do not submit any confidential information through this form.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We are AV Rated and conveniently located near Southern Plaza.